Ikelite has announced its new 200DL housing for the Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless digital camera.
The new housing has a host of features including:
- Depth rating to 200ft (60m)
- Optional TTL converter
- inBuilt-in vacuum valve.
- Constructed from durable ABS-PC.
- Dry lock port system for use with 67mm threads.
- Extendable shutter release lever.
- M16 accessory port for the use of aftermarket accessories.
- Flash hotshoe with ICS-5 exposure.
The new housing will retail for US$1,695.00 /~£1,300/~€1,515. It is available to pre-order with delivery dates estimated to be in mid-May.
You can find out more here.