Ikelite has launched a new TTL-compatible housing for the Panasonic Lumix LX100 II camera.
The LX100 II supports true TTL functionality when paired with compatible strobes. Using TTL strobes has many advantages over manual strobes, including more accurate exposure, the ability to shoot more frames per second, and improvements to strobe battery life.
Features of the new housing include:
- Included TTL circuitry.
- Full ergonomic access to the most important camera functions.
- Depth Rating to 60m/200ft.
- Ikelite Vacuum system compatible housing.
- Clear view of the sealing camera O-ring through the back of the housing.
- Rugged and durable ABS-PC construction.
The new housing retails for US$849/~€742/~£647.
You can find out more information here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.