The folks at Ikelite have unveiled the new 200DL underwater housing for Panasonic’s Lumix GH5, GH5S, and GH5 II Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds cameras.
The new US$1,695 (~€1,424) housing features Ikelite’s Dry Lock port system, and its unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the o-ring for simple and confident assembly.
Other tech specs include:
* 200ft (60m) depth rating
* Compatible with DL system lens ports
* Controls are provided for all important camera functions; Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, Rear Control Dial, or Mode Dial Lock. Mode Dial must be un-locked prior to installation for use underwater
* 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5″ spacing
* Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water (Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port)
* Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
* Spare M16 accessory port with option to add M24 large bore accessory port
For more info, go to ikelite.com.