Ikelite has unveiled a new underwater housing for the Nikon COOLPIX A1000 camera.
The new housing is scheduled for release at the end of August, so it should be available any day now. Key features of the new housing include:
- Made from ABS-PC plastic that is corrosion-proof, durable, and lightweight.
- Depth rated to 60m/200ft.
- Dual ports for strobe triggering.
- Optional vacuum valve.
- Extended shutter release trigger for ease of use with gloves.
- Extendable AE-L/AF-L thumb lever for back button focus.
- Lens support ranging from 24-275mm, with the possibility of adding macro and wide-angle lenses.
- Easy to use ergonomic design.
The new housing will retail for US$499/~€449/~£408.