Ikelite’s 200DL underwater housing for Canon’s EOS 90D DSLR cameras is now available for pre-order, and will start shipping in late October.
The Canon EOS 90D replaces the EOS 80D at the top of Canon’s APS-C DSLR camera line. Released in late 2019, it features an all-new 32.5 megapixel sensor, an updated metering system, and quick Dual Pixel AF.
The 200DL underwater housing has a 200-foot (60-meter) depth rating. Other features include:
* Extendable shutter release lever
* Extendable AF-ON thumb lever for back button focus
* Interchangeable Dry Lock (DL) port system including flat ports with 67mm threads and ultra-light 8″ dome ports
* Corrosion-proof ABS-PC construction is lighter than aluminum
* Clear view back with laser engraved control markings
* Ergonomic, field serviceable direct-drive controls with premium soft-touch knobs
* Manual flash hotshoe with ICS-5 bulkhead
* Optional CT3K TTL converter for fast and accurate strobe exposure (coming soon)
* Built-in vacuum valve
* M16 accessory port for third party accessories
* Optional top grips
The housing will retail for US$1,695 (~1,536 Euros).
For more info and to pre-order (if you live in the USA), check out the Ikelite website at ikelite.com.