Nauticam has introduced a new housing for the Nikon D7500 camera.
The housing incorporates a host of advanced features and enhancements including:
- Depth rating to 100m/330ft
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection
- Proprietary locking system
- Easy-to-use locking latches
- Easy-to-access control pad, placed within reach of the right thumb
- Vacuum reset button, to provide constant surveillance of the integrity of the unit
- Ergonomic rubberised grips and a stainless-steel handle bracket
- All controls are clearly labelled
- The ability for manual and TTL strobes exposure
- Nauticam Super Macro Converter compatible
The housing is designed to be used with the new Nikon D7500, although it can also be used with the Nikon D500 camera. When used with the D500, there are a couple of buttons that can be assigned and used from the housing’s handles. This greatly speeds up scrolling through the various camera menus.
The housing takes all the lessons Nauticam has learned from listening to their customers to build a cutting-edge, advanced housing to suit all levels of underwater photographers.
The new Nauticam D7500 housing retails for US$3,300/€2,805.
You can find out more about the D7500 on the Nauticam website.