Shearwater is featuring some incredible updates to its entire line of dive computers at DEMA Show 2022 in Orlando, Florida.
The updates include:
* Firmware: Version 93 is bringing features to the legacy models that had only been available to the Petrel 3 and Perdix 2 previously.
* Teric: wristwatch sized with full-color Amoled screen (400×400), air Integration and advanced features including modes for Air/Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, OC Tec (Trimix-Enabled), CC/BO (Fixed PPO2), Gauge, and Freediving.
* Petrel 3: Aluminosilicate glass lens, AI capabilities supporting up to four transmitters, Amoled Display (400×400), 2.6in screen, larger vibration motor with adjustable sensitivity (primarily used for closed-circuit rebreathers) providing a strong vibration for high and low PPO2.
* Perdix 2: Aluminosilicate glass lens, titanium bezel buttons, vibration motor with sensitivity adjustments, set air integration, and user replaceable battery. Advanced integration settings include Air/Nitrox/3 Gas Nitrox, OC Tec (Trimix Enabled), CC/BO (Fixed PPO2), Gauge as well a full color LCD with LED backlight (320×240).
* Peregrine: Geared towards recreational Divers (Air & Nitrox) providing a great screen, exceptional value, simple dive modes, with vibration alerts. Advanced integration settings include Air (recreational), Nitrox (up to 40%), 3 Gas Nitrox (up to 100% O2, gauge) as well a full color LCD with LED backlight (320×240)
For more information, find them at shearwater.com.
— By Jennifer Morgan