The Women Divers Hall of Fame inductees for 2018 have been announced.
The ladies will be formally inducted into the Hall of fame in a ceremony in March 2018, at Beneath the Sea in New Jersey. The new inductees include:
- Diana Hollingshead –Scientific Diver, Marine Biologist, and Instructor/ Oregon
- Nathalie Lasselin – Explorer, Speaker, Filmmaker/ Quebec
- Sharon Kwok Pong – Marine Conservationist, Environmental Advocate, Wildlife Protection Activist/ Hong Kong
- Erin Quigley – Photographer, Speaker, Educator/ California
- Patty Seery – Educator, Facilitator, Women’s Advocate/ North Carolina
- Patricia Wuest – Dive Magazine Journalist, Ocean Conservationist, Scuba Gear Tester/ Florida
If you’re a dive pro and want to meet these inspiring ladies, the inductees will be attending DEMA Show, and will be present at the Tropical Dreams and Paradise Sunsets banquet.
You can find the full biographies of the new inductees here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.