If you live in the New England region of the USA and are or know of a young and hungry, up-and-coming diver, the Boston Sea Rovers have announced that applications for the 2020 summer internship position are now open.
Applications must be submitted by November 15th, 2019, and the internship is open to college freshman and sophomores as well as freshly graduated high school seniors who are interested in a career underwater.
To be eligible for the internship, candidates must meet the following criteria.
- Be a certified diver from New England.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.4 out of 4 or equivalent.
- Maximum age of 19 at the time of application, and a minimum of 18 at the start of the internship (May 1, 2020).
- Complete the application form, including an essay on why you want to pursue a career underwater, and how the scholarship would help achieve that goal.
- A copy of the candidates’ most recent physical.
Selected candidates must be available to interview between December 1st, 2019, and January 18th, 2020, with the successful candidate announced later.
You can find out more and apply here.