Apnea.Si has announced that its yearly freediving and underwater photography lecture will be held at 20:00 UTC+1 January 17, 2018, at the Sports Faculty in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
This year’s lecture, which is titled “The Secrets of Champions,” will feature the following guest speakers:
- Alenka Artnik – world champion, and triple World Record holder
- Alexey Molchanov – deepest competitive freediver in the world
- Goran Colak – Eleven-time world champion, and holder of five world records
- Marjan Radovic – Red Bull photographer
- Samo Jeranko – freediving world vice champion
Entrance to this year’s lecture is free of charge, and if you can’t make it all the way over to Ljubljana, then you can also watch it on Facebook, where it will be streamed live. Those attending are in luck though, as they may be eligible to pick up some great gifts from some of the event’s sponsors.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.