The Historical Diving Society has announced the launch of its first mission, where participants can explore the history of diving through a variety of activities.
The event will take place in Key Largo, Florida, on May 8-12, 2023. During the events, participants can take part in activities like visiting the History of Diving Museum, exploring some of Florida’s shipwrecks and discovering the Jules Undersea Lodge.
In addition, the event will feature a host of speakers, including:
- Ian Koblick: An ocean pioneer.
- Stephen Frink: Renowned underwater photographer.
- Roxane Boonstra: Program manager for the Coral Restoration Foundation.
- Lisa Mongelia: Executive director of the History of Diving Museum.
- Jon Council: History of Diving Museum President.
- Mark Ward: History of Diving Museum board member.
- Cynthia Matzke: History of Diving Museum board member.
You can find out more and sign up here.