Northern Diver has announced the launch of its new Nautic wetsuit.
The new neoprene suit is available in both 3 mm and 5 mm versions. Made from high-quality Yamamoto neoprene, the suit is perfect for scuba diving in warmer waters or other water sports like surfing in colder waters. Features of the Nautic include:
- Made from durable and highly flexible Yamamoto neoprene.
- Knees are reinforced with highly durable Supertex.
- Back entry zip system for ease of donning and doffing.
- Features and inner lining with thermal protection for additional warmth.
- Glued and blind stitched seams for strength and longevity.
- Double-lined glide-skin collar to reduce water flow in and out of the suit.
- Velcro adjustable neck tab for a snug fit.
- Smooth skin chest with a thermal lining keeps the upper body and core warm.
- Available in the following sizes S, M, ML, L, XL, and XXL.
The Nautic suit retails from £80.75/~US$98.50/~€92.60.
You can find out more information here.