If you’re on your way to earning your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating — something fewer than 2 percent of divers ever do — before the end of this year, you’ll have an opportunity to win one of three dream dive holidays.
Divers earning their PADI Master Scuba Diver rating between August 1st and December 31st, 2019 will be automatically entered into the 2019 Master Scuba Diver Challenge to win one of three dive vacations based on their location:
- A four-day/three-night vacation for two adults and two kids (age 15 and under) to one of three Beaches Resorts locations: Turks & Caicos; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; and Negril, Jamaica.
- A seven-night vacation for two people to Ban’s Diving Resort on Koh Tao, Thailand.
- A week for the winner and a guest at the Sun Island Resort on South Ari Atoll, Maldives, which includes a seven-night stay and dive voucher.
The PADI Master Scuba Diver card is proof that you’ve invested significant time in dive training, accumulating scuba experiences and skills that allow you to maximize your potential and ability for underwater exploration and adventure. To earn the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you must be at least 12 years old and:
- Complete the PADI Rescue Diver course (and its prerequisites).
- Complete five PADI specialty diver courses.
- Log 50 dives.
For official rules and additional information about the PADI Master Scuba Diver Challenge, go to www.padi.com/dive/msd-challenge.