The Red Sea Aggressor fleet is expanding with the arrival of the Red Sea Aggressor III.
The luxury liveaboard was formerly known as Hammerhead II and had built a reputation as one of the finest boats in the area. Features of the new Red Sea Aggressor III include:
- Spacious and large, measuring 42m/140ft long and 9m/30ft wide.
- Two 6.5m/29ft diving tenders and one 5m/16ft tender.
- 12 large staterooms that can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Each stateroom is fully equipped with an ensuite, shower, and individually controlled AC.
- Staterooms also feature a 32-inch flat-screen tv with a selection of over 400 movies to choose from.
- Large and roomy saloon for relaxing inside and a spacious sundeck with plenty of shade for relaxing outside.
- Large spacious dive deck to accommodate divers in uncramped conditions.
The new vessel is based out of Port Ghalib in the southern Red Sea and will run trips to Daedalous, the Brothers and St Johns.
For more info, go to aggressor.com.