All Star Liveaboards have announced their latest destination, the Red Sea, at this year’s DEMA Show.
The All Star Scuba Scene will serve the new destination. Features of the newest vessel in the fleet include:
- Steel hulled.
- 141ft/~43m long with a 30ft/~9m beam
- 13 guest cabins with space for 26 divers.
- Individual climate control in each cabin.
- Cabins are ensuite and include a mini-fridge.
- A sundeck as well as a salon and bar, alfresco deck, and a restaurant.
- Dive tenders with individual tank rack and ladders.
- Tech friendly with all the facilities needed to cater for technical divers.
- A 15 person crew to ensure the best service for guests.
Seven-night Itineraries start from US$1,200/~£890/~€1060, including accommodation, transfers, all fees, and up to four dives per day.
All Star Liveaboards is running a DEMA Show special, giving you five free places when you take a full charter (21 paying slots).
If you’re attending the show, you can pop into Booth #522 to find out more about All Star Liveaboards, or go to allstarliveaboards.com.