The luxurious liveaboard All Star Velocean is now welcoming guests back aboard for some stunning itineraries around one of the world’s best diving spots.
Launched in 2020, the vessel had its operations delayed but is now getting into the full swing of things. Features of the luxurious boat include:
- 171ft/~52m long
- Ten private cabins capable of accommodating up to 18 guests.
- There are 3 cabin types, including Platinum, Elite, and Signature Single Suites.
- Cabins have large ocean-view windows and ensuite bathrooms.
- The large spacious cabins allow feature individual climate controls and plenty of space for storage.
- Cabins also feature a TV with on-demand films, USB charging stations, and universal power outlets.
- The saloon has a personal photography gear station, and two large camera tables are on the dive deck.
- Small diving groups of around 4-5 divers with each guide.
The All-Star Velocean itineraries cover the best dive sites around Indonesia, with destinations including Komodo, Raja Ampat, Koon Island, Gili Banta and Maisel Island.
You can email for more information here.