BARE has introduced an updated Nixie Ultra Women’s wetsuit that sports new thermal warmth features.
The Nixie Ultra now comes with a proprietary blend of BARE’s new OMNIRED Technology, neoprene materials, and “Progressive Full-Stretch” construction.
OMNIRED Technology has 13 thermo-reactive minerals embedded in the fabric of the material that allow it to catch heat leaving the body, convert it to thermal energy, and reflect it back inside so divers can experience warmer, more comfortable dives.
The Nixie Ultra’s other features include:
- Velcro adjustment on collar with a booklet style Suit Saver to prevent snags and catches
- GLIDESKIN collar for maximum seal and reduced flushing
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort when worn with an additional wet layer or with a BCD
- Front neck zipper for added comfort
- Armor-Flex kneepads to protect against snares and abrasion
- Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning and doffing
- 19-inch-long back zipper for easy donning
- Available in 7/5/3mm
- Colors: Black (Aqua Stitching), Grey Heather (Pink Stitching)
- Sizes: 2-14 (4-8T, 6-12+ in Grey only)
The 3/2mm wetsuit retails for US$234.95 (~211 Euros), the 5mm one for $339.95 (~305 Euros), and the 7mm one for $379.95 (~341 Euros).
For more info, check out the baresports.com website.