CHRIS BENZ Watches has introduced its latest dive watch, the DEPTHMETER Chronograph 300M.
The new dive watch “is a sophisticated performer and logical development of our classic diving watches, continuing the long tradition of CHRIS BENZ analogue depth gauges,” according to the company. “It is water resistant to 30 bar (300 metres / 990 feet) and with its solid 44 mm polished and brushed marine stainless steel case and its practically indestructible sapphire glass face, it is perfectly equipped for professional diving use.”
The watch’s “completely redesigned electronic depth gauge fitted to the underside of its case” allows it to “achieve this impressive pressure resistance. So, this robust and functional diving watch for professionals is an essential instrument for the ocean depths and, thanks to its sporty design, the perfect partner for adventures on the water, too,” according to the company.
Available in four different colors, the DEPTHMETER Chronograph 300M sports the following features:
* solid marine stainless steel case with screw back and screw locked crown
* engraved case back with serial number
* high-quality precise quartz movement
* single-sided turnable bezel, diameter 44 mm?- dial with highly luminescent hour markers and hands (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System)
* sapphire crystal
* special depthmeter with analog display until 50 m
* 300 m/30 bar waterproof
* maximum depth memory
* stop watch, calendar
* high-quality and durable rubber strap with printed decoration chart or metal strap made of marine stainless steel with folding clasp and engraved safety lock.
For more info, check out the CHRIS BENZ website.