Palapas Ventana has announced that there a still a few places available aboard its Panama Spearo Liveaboards in early 2019.
There are still four to five spots left on the trip from April 27 to May 4, and 9 places available onboard the liveaboard departing May 4 to 9, 2019.
The trip price includes:
- Return flights from Panama City to David.
- Domestic and International airport pickup and drop off.
- Transport from David to the boat.
- 2 nights Hotel in Panama City (double occupancy).
- Food and drink on the boat.
- 4 nights stay on the liveaboard.
- 5 days spearfishing the Bank and Boils.
- One cooler delivered to Panama City for onward transportation.
- 3 boxes of chum per day on the liveaboard, and one box of chum on warm-up day.
- Professional Photo service.
The trip will feature two 34 foot/11 meter liveaboard tenders, as well as Pete Correale as one of the guides.
For more information on pricing, etc., you can email Palapas Ventana here.