Gadget Labs has introduced their latest Kickstarter project, the Nemo underwater drone.
The new drone features include:
- Four tandem thrusters to ensure there is no shaking or instability in the video.
- Depth rated to 328ft/100m.
- 4k camera, with full HD 30 fps capability as well as eight LED lights for perfect illumination.
- Replaceable batteries capable of three hours of dive time.
- Can be controlled via IOS or Android apps.
- VR real time viewing using a VR headset or phone or tablet.
The Nemo is available on Kickstarter and costs US$799/£587/€672.
To find out more, check out the drone in the video below or order your Nemo here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.