If you’re a spearo in the market for a new wetsuit, you may want to check out a new one from Neptonics.
The Quantum Stealth is made out of Yamamoto #39 Neoprene and features articulated knees, elbows, hips, neck, and shoulders for mobility, flexibility, warmth, and comfort.
This spearo-developed wetsuit includes features like the following:
- Extra thick chest loading pad glued and stitched
- Emergency whistle with an integrated pocket on the right upper arm
- Integrated powerhead pocket on lower left forearm
- Hex Armor on the elbows and knees
- Double clips on beavertail
- Thickness options: 1 mm, 3mm, 5mm, & 7mm
- Sizes: Small to XXL
Prices for the Quantum Stealth wetsuit range from US$234.99-$384.99 (~209-343 Euros), based on the thickness.
For more info, check out the Neptonics website at neptonics.com.