Northern Diver, the UK-based diving equipment manufacturer, has released a new limited edition of its Divemaster Drysuit.
Only 114 pieces of this new edition will be made across the 16 sizes the company offers.
The new suit is feature-rich and includes the following:
- Made from premium compressed Yamamoto neoprene.
- Metal zipper for durability in saltwater and fresh water.
- Attached rubber boots for durability and a none slip sole for stability on slippery boat decks.
- Built-in fin strap retainer on the boots.
- Heavy-duty knee pads to protect the lower legs and knees.
- Two large pockets as standard on either leg.
- Leg pockets feature MOLLE and D-rings to secure your gear.
The limited-edition Divemaster Drysuit starts from £999/~US$1,201/~€1,129.
You can find out more and purchase your suit here.