PADI Club has announced that this year’s exclusive dive trip will be taking place in Belize from July 29th to August 5th, 2023.
PADI Club members will receive a discount for this eight-day dive trip, with pricing for couples starting at US$3,600 (~€3,365) per couple and $2,800 (~€2,617) for single travelers to cover:
- 15 dives including local dives and a dive trip to Turneffe Atoll and to the Blue Hole
- social events, two hosted dinners and two cocktail events to connect with other ocean lovers
- accommodation at either the SunBreeze Hotel or Ramon’s Village
- round trip flights between Belize City and San Pedro
- guest speaker series
- raffle tickets and a gift bag
According to Zach Pavkov, manager of PADI Club operations:
“After a successful dive trip to the Florida Keys last year, we are thrilled to offer another incredible experience as the crown jewel of our PADI Club Membership benefits. PADI Club is a community-based organization and we cannot wait to seek adventure and save the ocean with our members in Belize this year.”
With limited spots available, the list of participants will be decided on a first-come, first-served basis, according to PADI.
Those who are not yet PADI Club Members but are interested in joining the trip can sign up, which will also give them access to:
- 20% of PADI eLearning programs and PADI Gear
- a free ReActivate online refresher
- a free DAN Prepared Diver course
- a subscription to Scuba Diving magazine
- access to the PADI Club Celebrity Speaker Series webinars
- credit for PADI Travel to use for a future dive trip
Additionally, 5 percent of the PADI Club membership fee will go toward supporting conservation efforts around the globe.
“PADI Club benefits are designed not just to empower divers to explore the ocean, but also enable them to play a pivotal role in saving the ocean too. This year’s exclusive expedition to Belize gives our community the chance to come together and explore our shared blue planet in a truly meaningful and connected way.”