PADI has announced that they are nearing the 20 million scuba diving certifications. In aid of this achievement PADI have announced a competition where the person who received the 20 millionth certification can win a trip for two to Australia.
Here’s what the prize includes:
- Round-trip coach airfare to Cairns, Queensland, Australia including all taxes and fees;
- Four nights stay of two-person shared accommodation at a hotel resort in Cairns or Port Douglas, Queensland Australia (location to be determined by Tourism Queensland), including taxes and fees. Incidental expenses such as phone, internet, minibar, room service, movie rental, meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tips and gratuities, etc are winner’s responsibility
- Three day / three night live aboard dive adventure on the Spirit of Freedom Spirit of Freedom liveaboard to Cod Hole and Ribbon Reefs (approximate value of $1895 AUD per person)
- Day trip to UNESCO World Heritage listed site, the Daintree Rainforest – the oldest rainforest in the world Courtesy of Queensland Tourism
- Cuddle a Koala Experience
- Aboriginal Cultural Experience Culture Experience Courtesy of Tourism Queensland
Want to win? Go to one of the more than 6000 PADI Dive Centers or Resorts around the world and sign up for a course.