SeaLife has announced the introduction of its new Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam Photo-Video light.
The Sea Dragon 3000SF will become available in early November 2021 and offer a host of new features, including the new proprietary COB LED array with a CRI (color rendering index) of 90, which is very close to natural sunlight with a CRI of 100. Features of the new light include:
- 120-degree beam providing 3000 lumens of illumination.
- 15-degree spotlight beam at 1500 lumens o illumination.
- Dual 88-degree 180 lumen red LED for illuminating dark areas without spooking the fish.
- 60-minute burn times at full power (3000 lumens)
- Multiple power settings delivering 3000/1500/ or 750 lumens of floodlighting. Or 1500 or 750 of spotlight.
- Includes a Flex-Connect Single camera tray and grip.
- Includes the Sea Dragon EVA Travel case and adapter for GoPro cameras.
- Includes charges and Li-ion battery.
The SeaLife Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam Photo-Video Light retails for US$499.95/~£363/~€430.