SEAC has introduced its latest dive computer, the SEAC Screen.
The new computer is feature-rich and can be worn on the wrist or console-mounted.
Features of the SEAC Screen include:
- Large Dot Matrix display for ease of reading underwater.
- Up to 2 breathing gas mixes.
- Nitrox up to 99% Oxygen.
- Uses the proven Buhlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm.
- Alarms to notify the diver about depth, time, or breathing mix violations.
- Three dive modes: gauge, freedive, and scuba.
The new SEAC Screen can be wrist-mounted or console-mounted depending on the diver’s preference. Firmware updates and desktop software is available free of charge so that you can download all your recent dive data.
The SEAC screen retails for US$369/~£271/~€305 as a console unit, including a pressure gauge, or $269/~£197/~€222 as a wrist-mounted unit.
For more info, go to seacsub.com.