Ever dreamed about chucking your current job and moving to a beach town?
Palapas Ventana, a water sports resort near La Paz, Baja California, is looking for a reservations coordinator.
The successful applicant should have fluent English and proficient Spanish, and be comfortable with Word, Excel, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Calendars, Google Drive, Skype, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
Their main responsibilities include:
- Handle all incoming reservations
- Co-ordinate shuttle bus schedules and check-ins
- Liaise with travel agencies and booking websites
- Supervise the cleaning staff
- Prepare final bills for clients
- Implement changes based on customer feedback regarding various aspects of the resort
The position is full-time, year-round and provides a host of benefits, including social security and housing. If you are interested send your CV along with three references. The position is expected to start February 15, 2018.
You can send your application to [email protected].
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.