Roatan Dive Academy has announced that it is back for 2021 and is going from strength to strength.
Despite 2020 being an exceedingly difficult year, the company took time to refurbish and develop. During 2020, Roatan Dive Academy says it renovated its classrooms and interns’ house. The development did not stop with the buildings, and the academy added a host of new courses to its roster, including:
- Bay Islands Reef Restoration specialty course.
- Caribbean Lionfish Control specialty course.
- Technical diving courses, including Sidemount and gas blending, amongst others.
The academy has prepared an exciting schedule for 2021, with themed months during the summer. So far, the summer of 2021 is set as follows:
- June 2021- a month dedicated to coral restoration.
- July 2021- To celebrate Women’s Dive Day, the whole of July is Women’s dive month.
- August 2021- is dedicated to tec diving.
- September 2021- with an environmental slant, this month is dedicated to lionfish hunting.