Scuba Pro unveiled a host of new products during this year’s Scuba Show in Long Beach, California.
Scuba Pro products on display included:
- The new lineup of Scuba Pro’s S-Tek technical diving products which are centered around the reinvention of the classic backplate and wing system.
- Two new regulator systems based on the new S270 second stage will be unveiled. The new intermediate level second stage will be paired with the MK2 EVO or the MK11 balanced diaphragm.
- A new lightweight foldable BCD, the GO, the new lightweight, compact model, is designed for globe-trotting divers who want to economize on weight without compromising on quality or functionality.
- The JAWZ Ti™ rescue tool is the ultimate for survival applications and is the perfect companion for search and rescue and military operations.
- The new low-profile Smart+ Pro transmitter for the ultimate in hoseless integration between tank and dive computer.
Check out all the new products here.