SCUBAPRO this week introduced the new MK21 piston first-stage regulator.
“The ease of breathing is what makes the MK21 outstanding,” according to SCUBAPRO. “The high rate of air flow guarantees smooth and undisturbed breathing, even when diving deep and with low cylinder pressure. The external fins optimise the heat exchange providing the MK21 with an excellent cold water resistance. The size of MK21 is remarkable: The MK21 is 16mm smaller as the MK25, but the performance is by no means reduced. Through the intelligent hose layout this impressive 1st stage allows easy identification and perfect positioning.”
The regulator’s “optional head” makes the MK21 an “ideal 1st stage for technical diving. The regular head can be replaced with a 5 LP-port head for the optimal technical diving hose configuration.”
Among the MK21’s features:
• Compact size (only 76mm)
• Brand new medium piston 1st stage
• Replaceable head for unique hose configuration
• AF System for best cold water performance
• LP and HP hoses smart layout
• Easy maintenance
• Perfect symbiosis between performance and sensitivity
• 2 HP Ports / 4 LP Ports (optional head with additional high flow LP TOP port)
• Unique design
• Streamline shape
• Polished chrome finishing
• New cap matching the style
• Very compact forged body (only 46mm diameter)
• External fins for optimal thermal exchange and anti-freezing resistance
• Re-designed yoke and cap
• Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°) – ideal for technical diving
• Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.