Scubapro has introduced a lighter-weight Evertec drysuit, the LT.
“The new Evertec is everything a top class drysuit should be – lightweight but tough,” the company said.
“This is the redesigned, lighter-weight version of the original Evertec tri-laminated drysuit with telescopic torso, flex seals and new seamless heel neoprene socks. The Evertec LT meets the needs of every diver — recreational, technical and even the extreme.“
The new suit’s features include:
- Lightweight ripstop material – 25% lighter material than its predecessor
- TIZIP MasterSeal® zip
- Sealed with double stitching on the internal seams for a long lasting and reliable wear
- Hard wearing yet soft Kevlar kneepad
- Seamless socks – flexible sizing
- Swivel Si-Tech valves
- Front diagonal zip allows easy don and doffing
- Easily accessible pockets on the upper leg
- Telescopic system with suspender and crotch belt for added support
- Adjustable automatic outlet valve
- EverFlex Warm-Neck collar for maximum comfort
- I-Safe holder for the safe attachment of instruments
- Seamless socks made from a compressed neoprene fibre allows socks or boots to be worn comfortably in addition
- Inclusive with 6.5mm hood and high quality carry bag.
For more info, check out the Scubapro website.