Scubapro has introduced a lighter-weight Evertec drysuit, the LT.
“The new Evertec is everything a top class drysuit should be – lightweight but tough,” the company said.
“This is the redesigned, lighter-weight version of the original Evertec tri-laminated drysuit with telescopic torso, flex seals and new seamless heel neoprene socks. The Evertec LT meets the needs of every diver — recreational, technical and even the extreme.“
The new suit’s features include:
- Lightweight ripstop material – 25% lighter material than its predecessor
- TIZIP MasterSeal® zip
- Sealed with double stitching on the internal seams for a long lasting and reliable wear
- Hard wearing yet soft Kevlar kneepad
- Seamless socks – flexible sizing
- Swivel Si-Tech valves
- Front diagonal zip allows easy don and doffing
- Easily accessible pockets on the upper leg
- Telescopic system with suspender and crotch belt for added support
- Adjustable automatic outlet valve
- EverFlex Warm-Neck collar for maximum comfort
- I-Safe holder for the safe attachment of instruments
- Seamless socks made from a compressed neoprene fibre allows socks or boots to be worn comfortably in addition
- Inclusive with 6.5mm hood and high quality carry bag.
For more info, check out the Scubapro website.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.