Sea&Sea has unveiled its new MDX-27 housing for the Nikon Z6 and Z7 Mirrorless cameras.
The new die cast, corrosion-resistant and compact aluminum housing has a host of features including:
- Depth Rated to 100m / 330ft
- Inbuilt Leak Detector Sensor
- Compatible with both Z and F mount lenses
- Luminescent buttons
- Extra protection with a housing bumper
- Two fiber optic cable sockets
- One N-type connector
- Two sacrificial Zinc Diodes
The new housing is compatible with a wide range of Sea&Sea products including Fiber-Optic Cable II, Sea Arm 8, Vacuum Pump System (Leak Sentinel), and Sea&Sea Strobes.
The latest announcement means there is at least two housings now available for the Nikon Z6&Z7 Mirrorless cameras after we recently reported that Ikelite had introduced a housing for both cameras.
The MDX-27 housing retails for US$3,599.95/~€3,177/~£2,873.