Scuba Schools International is celebrating eight years of digital learning. The agency decided to go totally digital in 2015 and has not looked back since.
The system SSI created has grown over the last eight years to become a cornerstone of the agency’s ecosystem and caters to SSI professionals and divers.
Features of the SSI digital revolution over the last eight years include:
- Hosting over 12,000 files in the download area.
- Multilingual availability with 35 supported languages.
- Caters to 3 million active users.
- Meets the daily needs of over 100,000 dive pros and over 3,500 dive operators.
- The recent addition of Digital Training Records.
To ensure that it remains head of the pack in the digital revolution, SSI employs its IT team to ensure its systems are up-to-date and available.
You can check out a video of the SSI digital revolution below.