The Women Divers Hall of Fame has announced the recipients of its 2021 scholarships and training grants.
WDHOF aims to support education and training in the community by providing financial support for those training or preparing for a career in the diving industry.
Scholarship and grant winners for 2021 include:
- Janet Tam — Bonnie Cardone Memorial Scholarship in Journalism, Graphic Arts, Photography, or Videography.
- Hannah Rempel — Graduate Scholarship in Marine Conservation.
- Olivia Jackson — Laurel Clark Sea to Space Physiology Research Grant- Courtney Brown.
- Brianna Cahill — Graduate Scholarship in Marine Conservation.
- Georgina Ramírez-Ortiz and Lachan Roth — Rachel Morrison Memorial Graduate Scholarship in Marine Conservation.
- Eloise Rose Lopez — Sherry Reed Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship in Marine Conservation.
You can find the complete list of recipients here.