DeeperBlue.net have teamed up with the Adventure Film Festival in the UK to win tickets to see either Bob Talbot’s FreeDiving movie OceanMen or Monty Halls documentary Swimming with Giants.
We have 5 tickets to see Swimming with Giants on Thursday 13th September. The competition is to win a ticket to either film showing at VUE cinemas across the UK.on Wednesday 12th September and 5 tickets to see
To win the tickets you need to answer the following question:
Who directed the film OceanMen
Send your answer as well as your Full Name, Address, Contact Telephone Number to email@example.com before 10am GMT on Monday 10th September. Tickets will be randomly allocated to winners.
Note: Remember that the tickets are for films being shown in the UK and winners must be able to travel to a VUE cinema in the UK on the date allocated.
About the Film Festival
From Sept 10th to 14th 2007 The Adventure Film Festival will bring the worlds best adventure movies to a Vue cinema near you. The Adventure Film Festival has scoured the planet to find award-winning and never-seen-before adventure films from the world’s top adventure film producers. All Adventure Film Festival films will be shown on the big screen using Vue’s high quality digital projectors. This best possible audio and visual experience, along with the dramatic and thrilling film content is bound to inspire the adventurer in everyone.
This year’s festival features:
- Monday 10th Sept – Endurance Adventures.The time of her life – previously unseen documentary of Ellen Macarthur’s record-breaking round the world trip. Asiemut – 2 friends cycle from Mongolia to India through the Himalayas.
- Tuesday 11th Sept – High Altitude Adventures. Fatima’s Hand – a team visit Mali to climb and basejump one of the worlds most remote outcrops. Wallcrawler – Alain Robert, the french Spiderman, freeclimbs the world’s tallest buildings. North to South – north pole to south pole in a single engine heli. Anomaly – worlds best skiers and boarders take on the world’s most extreme terrain.
- Wednesday 12th Sept – Sports Adventure. Ocean Men – world’s top freedivers’ world record attempts. Quest – insane big wave surf action. Snow Kayaker – kayaks at 60mph??? On snow!!! Coast to Coast – trans-african microlighting journey. 2nd B.A.S.E – Buildings, Antennae, Spans, Earth, they jump off the lot. 91 words for snow – latest and greatest snowboard action.
- Thursday 13th Sept – Ocean Adventures. Swimming with Giants – BBC’s Monty Halls gets up close and personal with the worlds biggest fishes. Quest 2 – even more insane big wave surf action. Ocean Rescue – daredevil rescue of a striken yacht in the southern oceans.
- Friday 14th Sept – Global Adventure. Sharkwater – European premiere preview of this multi award winning movie. Pururambo – a journey through the rainforests of Papua New Guinea leads to some exciting discoveries.
More information on the Festival is available at http://www.adventurefest.co.uk