US non-profit Mother of Corals has announced plans to offer their coral reef restoration services across the globe.
The organization realizes that many communities may want to restore their reefs but lack the knowledge and resources. Mother of Corals says it will work with local communities to achieve the following:
- Teach and inform the broader local community about coral reefs and their importance.
- Construct artificial reef framework and structures.
- Harvest corals in nurseries.
- Actively keep account of the project’s activities.
- Help create material and operating principles to ensure the project is sustainable and can pay for itself.
You can find out more information and make inquiries here.