Zeagle has introduced two new BCDs to the market: the BRAVO and the MARINA.
The BRAVO BCD is intended for male divers, while the MARINA is specifically designed with female divers in mind. Both BCDs feature the following:
- 1000-Denier material for durability.
- 10mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane coating to resist abrasion and colour fade.
- Dual tank bands, and tank positioning strap.
- Adjustable cummerbund, and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Updated weight system making it easier to load weights into the pockets.
- Detachable pouches on each side (up to 10lbs/~4.5kg).
- Rear mounted non-ditchable weight pockets (up to 3lb/~1.3kg).
- 6 D-rings, all stainless steel
- Large utility pockets on both sides of the BCD.
- Alternate Air Source pocket.
- Knife mounting spots on both sides of the waist.
- Both rear and shoulder over pressure/dump valves.
In addition to the above features, the MARINA BCD features extra padding in the lumbar and neck area.
The BRAVO, which retails for US$499/~425 Euros, comes in five sizes, with varying levels of lift:
- S- 31lbs/~14kg of lift.
- M- 36lbs/~16kg of lift.
- L- 41lbs/~18.5kg of lift.
- XL- 45lbs/~20.5kg of lift.
- XXL- 45lbs/~20.5kg of lift.
The MARINA, which retails for US$525/~447 Euros, is available in four sizes:
- XS-28lbs/~12.5kg of lift.
- S- 30lbs/~13.5kg of lift.
- M- 34lbs/~15.5kg of lift.
- L-40lbs/~18 kg of lift.
For more info, check out the Zeagle website at zeagle.com.