Zeagle has introduced two new BCDs to the market: the BRAVO and the MARINA.
The BRAVO BCD is intended for male divers, while the MARINA is specifically designed with female divers in mind. Both BCDs feature the following:
- 1000-Denier material for durability.
- 10mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane coating to resist abrasion and colour fade.
- Dual tank bands, and tank positioning strap.
- Adjustable cummerbund, and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Updated weight system making it easier to load weights into the pockets.
- Detachable pouches on each side (up to 10lbs/~4.5kg).
- Rear mounted non-ditchable weight pockets (up to 3lb/~1.3kg).
- 6 D-rings, all stainless steel
- Large utility pockets on both sides of the BCD.
- Alternate Air Source pocket.
- Knife mounting spots on both sides of the waist.
- Both rear and shoulder over pressure/dump valves.
In addition to the above features, the MARINA BCD features extra padding in the lumbar and neck area.
The BRAVO, which retails for US$499/~425 Euros, comes in five sizes, with varying levels of lift:
- S- 31lbs/~14kg of lift.
- M- 36lbs/~16kg of lift.
- L- 41lbs/~18.5kg of lift.
- XL- 45lbs/~20.5kg of lift.
- XXL- 45lbs/~20.5kg of lift.
The MARINA, which retails for US$525/~447 Euros, is available in four sizes:
- XS-28lbs/~12.5kg of lift.
- S- 30lbs/~13.5kg of lift.
- M- 34lbs/~15.5kg of lift.
- L-40lbs/~18 kg of lift.
For more info, check out the Zeagle website at zeagle.com.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.