A new training agency, Dive International Scuba Certification, has launched.
The agency aims to attract instructors and allow them to continue teaching and certifying students as they did before but at a more affordable rate. The new agency holds ISO and HSE certifications, and currently offers the following courses:
- Scuba Diver.
- Open water diver.
- Advanced diver.
- Deep diver.
- Rescue diver.
- Nitrox diver.
- Assistant Instructor.
- Scuba Instructor.
The new agency offers the following services to its members:
- Free registration and renewal for dive centers and Instructors.
- Digital record system for students.
- Competitive certification pricing.
- Student Record auditing is done automatically.
- Focus on the dive center.
You can find out more information about DiveISC here.