SEAC has announced the introduction of its latest wetsuit, the Space.
The new suit is available in both 7mm and 5mm versions, making them suitable for a wide range of diving environments.
Features of the Space wetsuit include:
- Aquastop rear zip system to reduce water ingress and egress.
- Wrist and ankle seals and zippers.
- Neoprene neck seal for better thermal protection.
- Front collar zip for additional comfort.
- High friction areas reinforced with geometric design inserts.
- A rubber safety sleeve insert on the left sleeve to improve the security of your instruments.
The male version of the Space suit comes in sizes from S to XXXL and includes tall variants in M, L and Plus variants in M and L.
The female version, on the other hand, is available in sizes from XS to XXL, tall variants in S and M as well as plus variants in S and M.
You can check out a video of the Space below.