A Kickstarter campaign has been announced for the creation of the Titan, which developers claim would be the world’s deepest-diving underwater drone.
Features of the new drone would include:
- Depth rated to 150m/492ft.
- Can shoot 4k video at 30fps.
- 6 thrusters for perfect control.
- 3000 Lumen Lights for diving in the dark.
- Gamepad control system.
- Adaptable extension port.
- Included rolling case for ease of transport.
You can find out more about the Titan and join the Kickstarter campaign here, or check out a video of the Titan below.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.