The Nation’s Attic has announced the date of its next diving memorabilia auction.
The online-only auction will take place on April 2, 2022. The auction will feature over 2000 lots, including some unique pieces. Highlights of the show include:
- Various US Navy Mark V helmets
- Several Miller Dunn Divinghood Style 1 and style 3 diving helmets.
- Various other diving helmets from Russia, China, Japan, and the UK.
- The only silver christening bottle cage that was used in the launch of the USS Squalus.
- A Tonnage flag from a German U-Boat.
- A vintage WWI battle flag from the USS Guavina.