PADI Club’s exclusive dive trips are coming back as a membership benefit.
The first of these exclusive trips has 60 spots which will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. The first trip will take place September 3-9, 2022.
In addition to the opportunity to book trips that explore some of the best diving spots in the US, PADI Club members also receive the following:
- A Scuba Diving magazine complimentary subscription.
- Free PADI Club Celebrity Speaker Series webinar access.
- Complimentary DAN Prepared Diver course.
- Complimentary ReActivate online refresher.
- Receive a 20% discount off PADI Gear and PADI eLearning programs.
Commenting on the reintroduction, PADI Club Operations Manager Zach Pavkov stated:
“We are thrilled to bring back the crown jewel of our PADI Club Membership offering. PADI Club is a community-based organization and we cannot wait to re-unite with our members and explore beneath the surface together.
“PADI Club benefits are designed to not just empower divers to explore the ocean, but also enables them to play a pivotal role in saving the ocean too.
“The return of our exclusive dive trips gives our diving community the chance to come together and explore in a truly meaningful way.”
You can find out more and sign up for a 45-day free PADI Club Membership here.