Solitude One has announced the restart of its crossing itineraries.
The stunning journeys are 11 days long and sail across the Philippines taking in some of the best diving the tropical paradise has to offer.
The itineraries start in Anila and finish in Surigao. On the journey, you can take in everything from stunning marco critters, thresher sharks in Malapascua and awesome night dives as well as pristine coral reefs.
The stunning 10-night, 11-day itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1: Anilao – Embarkation & Welcome Briefing.
- Day 2: Verde Island San Agapito.
- Day 3 & 4: Romblon featuring blackwater and bonfire dives.
- Day 5, 6 & 7: Ticao North Ticao, Manta Bowl & South Ticao
- Day 8 & 9: Malapascua
- Day 10: Southern Leyte Sogod Bay including Napantao
- Day 11: Surigao – Disembarkation
For more info about the itinerary, click here. You can check a video of some of the Solitude One action below.