The latest works to feature in the Underwater Museum of Art (UMA) off the coast of north Florida have been installed.
The installation took place earlier this month during a socially distanced event attended by around 50 people, including many of the artists and project partners.
The latest efforts are a collaboration between the Cultural Arts Alliance of Walton County (CAA) and South Walton Artificial Reef Association (SWARA).
The latest batch of works to be installed in the museum include:
- Bee Grayt by Katie Witherspoon from Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
- Building Blocks by Zachary Long from Oklahoma City, OK.
- Dawn Dancers by Shohini Ghosh from Highlands Ranch, CO.
- Eco-Bug by Priscila D’Brito from Boca Raton, FL.
- El Plastico by George Sabra from Georgetown, TX.
- From The Depths by Kirk Seese from Lutherville, MD.
- Hope by Jonathan Burger from New Bern, NC.
- Three Wishes by Marisol Rendón and Ingram Ober from San Diego, CA.
You can find out more information here.