Scubapro has announced the introduction of the new S270 regulator.
The new device is an entry-level model that delivers a host of features traditionally associated with high-end regulators. Features of the Mk11/S270 include:
- Made from a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer for greater durability In a lightweight body.
- Air balanced diaphragm fist stage for delivering optimum and constant easy to breathe airflow.
- Compact exhaust ports for ease of breathing.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure, and two high flow low-pressure ports for perfect hose configuration.
- Easy to operate even with gloves dive/predive switch.
- Brass plated 1st stage body with sealed internals for improved cold-water performance.
The new MK11/S270 retails for US$559/~£411/~€492.
You can find out more here.