Blueforce Liveaboards in the Maldives has launched its “Keep On Dreaming” drawing competition for kids.
The competition will have two main prizes:
- The “Keep On Dreaming” Prize will be chosen by a jury.
- “The important thing is to participate” prize which will be drawn amongst the participants.
In both cases, the winner will receive a one-week liveaboard trip on Blue Force 1 for an adult and child, during one of the company’s family weeks.
The deadline for entering a submission is May 31st, 2020, and the winners of both prizes will be announced on June 5th, 2020, on the BlueForce One Facebook page.
The competition has several rules, including:
- The primary entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- The drawing must be made by a child between the age of 4 and 15.
- The drawing must be submitted JPG, PNG, or GIF format, with a resolution no greater than 1600 x 1200 or 1Mb of size.
- The name of the creator of the drawing must be included in the file name.
- Only one drawing will be accepted per child.
- All drawings must include a scuba diver, and either an animal or an environment.