This afternoon saw the close of the 2 day UK National FreeDiving Championships organised by SaltFree and hosted at the National Diving Centre and Marriott St Pierre.
Winners of the competition are as follows:
- 1st – Sam Still (58m Constant Weight + 5.39 Static)
- 2nd – Dave king (54m Constant Weight + 5.30 Static)
- 3rd – Mark Harris (48m Constant Weight + 5.31 Static)
- 4th – David Harries (50m Constant Weight + 5.14 Static)
- 1st – Hannah Stacey (43m Constant Weight + 4.02 Static)
- 2nd – Anne-Marie Kitchen-Wheeler (40m Constant Weight + 4.18 Static)
- 3rd – Suzanne Pugh (35m Constant Weight + 4.37 Static)
- 4th – Zoe Hall (37m Constant Weight + 3.59 Static)
Full coverage of the event will be delivered on DeeperBlue.net very shortly.
Congratulations to all who competed or helped and a huge congratulations to Sam Kirby who organised the whole event.
More details on the