WDHOF provides educational and financial support for individuals of all ages who wish to pursue higher education & training, further their career goals, and seek out opportunities in the aquatic and diving-related industries.
- Cecelia Connelly Memorial Scholarship – awarded to a woman diver who is enrolled in an accredited course of study in the field of Underwater Archeology.
- Hugh Fletcher Memorial Scholarship – awarded to any dive master, assistant instructor or instructor to learn to teach or assist the disabled to dive.
- International Society of Aquatic Medicine Scholarship – awarded to a female medical, dental, nursing or applied health professional student towards an ISAM CME course.
- Lifeguard Systems Scholarship – awarded to a woman diver to become or continue her training as a Public Safety Diver.
- Ocean Pals Scholarship – awarded to a female (age 13-18) and to be used towards a diving related educational program.
- Reimers Systems Scholarship – awarded to any diver to study hyperbaric medicine. To be used towards an accredited CHT course and necessary books.
- Hillary Viders, Ph.D. Scholarship – awarded to a woman who is enrolled in an accredited course of study in the field of marine science and conservation.
- Women Divers Hall Of Fame Scholarship – awarded to a woman diver and to be used towards a diving related educational program.
- Women Underwater Scholarship – awarded to a woman diver to expand her education/training into the realm of technical diving.
The deadline for these scholarships is October 31st, 2004. For additional information, criteria and applications visit
WDHOF appreciates your support… please forward this information to your friends and colleagues, the WDHOF scholarship program is making a difference throughout the diving community and we appreciate your assistance in spreading the word! To learn more about our organization visit: www.wdhof.org