World Champion Freediver, Sara Campbell continues to launch her online series of courses called Yoga for Freediving. The fourth course in the series launched today – TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE.
Training & Performance reveals how understanding your body and the natural laws of adaptation will help you create a training schedule and strategy which gives you optimal progression without going into over-training or experiencing injury. In short, this course shows you the fastest and safest way to expand your potential in the water.
- Smarter: use the natural wisdom of you body to work at the optimal level for you
- Safer: smart training leads to less stress, less injury, less black-outs, less set-backs
- Faster: safe training avoids injury and over-training (set-backs) so that you ensure a smooth and steady progression
Following on from Deep Relaxation, Manage Your Mind, and Energy Beyond Breath, Training and Performance brings new, incredible, and insightful concepts to help freedivers of all levels improve their performance and gain more success and pleasure from their training. This course stands alone for those interested specifically in the topic of Training and Performance, but the most benefit is to be gained from working through the full programme, starting with Deep Relaxation.
Energy Beyond Breath contains six core videos, as well as the two and a half hours of How To videos found in every course, which contain all the essential exercises that freedivers need to get started and build a foundation for their practice. There is also a 40-minute Yoga Nidra practice, tailored specifically to freedivers, which you can download to use at home or before training to get yourself in the zone. It is all supported by Sara’s six-week programme to guide you through these amazing videos in order to get the best results.
SIGN UP TODAY via www.yogaforfreediving.com
The course, priced at $50 USD, contains:
- six videos of unique content
- 22 additional How-To videos covering the essential basics of Yoga for Freediving, to enable freedivers of all levels to create their own training programme from the courses.
- audio downloads of the lectures and visualizations to accompany pool/ocean-side warm-ups, and for deeper immersion into the theory and philosophy of the unique Discover Your Depths approach
- PDF downloads of a suggested six-week training programme for each course, plus other useful additional information
Sara had this to say to DeeperBlue.com:
“I never experienced a squeeze in my diving career, despite achieving world records in world record time (90m in nine months),” Sara said. “I believe that understanding the spiritual principles of natural adaptation helped me to always find the right zone in my training – pushing myself to always explore my potential, but never going beyond healthy, natural boundaries, so never experiencing set-backs.”
For those who want to receive personal coaching from Sara to accompany these videos, each course has a GO PREMIUM option, which includes a personal consultation, three one-to-one Skype coaching sessions and online support for just $300.
You can find out more and sign up by going to www.yogaforfreediving.com.