The 2016 AFA Depth National Championships, hosted by AFA Depth National Championships, hosted by Apnea Bali, drew to a close with more National Records being set.
Komtanoo Pinpimai set another National Record for Thailand in Free Immersion (FIM) with a 75m dive.
MJ Kuhn made 68m Free Immersion (FIM) look easy as he set another South African National Record.
Day 3 Results
- Amber Bourke (Australia). Amber won a AUD 250 in-store voucher from Sydney Dive Safari.
- Trista Fontana (Australia)
- Julia Wheeler (Australia)
- Yoram Zekri (France). Yoram won a AUD 250 in-store voucher from Sydney Dive Safari.
- MJ Kuhn (South Africa). MJ won BEST NEW COMER and received a Mares Smart Apnea Computer, valued at AUD 495!
- Luis Ramirez (Venezuela)
The ‘Spirit of Freediving’ prize, which was open to support crew and athletes alike, was awarded to Julia Mouce Dominguez, and she received an orange Mares Smart Apnea Computer, donated by SSI.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.